Thursday, April 14, 2011

Everything is exactly the way it should be today

I use to think that life sucked big time, but after years of sitting in self pity and remorse, I got to thinking! If I could be so negitive then perhaps I could embrase positive, so here I am on my way. Every time I have a thought I turn it into " Why not me" or " Yeh this stuff is good" My mind can come up with the craziest thoughts. I use to believe them to be true now I look at them as just another thought, doesn't mean anything only the power I put behind it.
So gone are the days that I believe myself or even take myself so seriously. Who did I think I was? Now I ask for an intutive thought, you know the ones, that tell you to go right and you go left only to hear youself say I knew I should have gone with that!
Intutive thinking animal instinct call it what you want but getting in turn with those thoughts are the powerful ideas.
Trying too hard and getting no where? Yes I'm guilty of that, but with a little effort and a lot of practice i hope to be living just in a moment of intutive thought, when I'm not I'll be having fun!
Yeh what about that? What kinda fun will I have today? HMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment