Friday, April 15, 2011

What??? Nothing Wrong today?

OK I could list a number of things that aren't right in my life right now, but why bother? I'm focusing on what's not wrong, keeping the focus on positive reminds me of when I was a child. Nothing is ever wrong in a child's life except for an occational fight with a friend, or a bad grade on a test. But it's all so temporary, why does becoming an adult automatically give us such pressures ok call it responsibility.
But when you turn 50 life seems a lot different, for so many years worry has played an important role in my life and where did it get me?
No where special in my life, so for today, I focus on what's not wrong in my life and keep the attitude on positive.
Even though my head want's to give me lots of things to worry about, I'm in control of my thinking, about the only thing I am in control of these days, oh except for my bladder, that's still cooperating with me!! Thank God............................................Until tomorrow, there is nothing to worry about today, it's a beautiful day. Keeping the gratitude up and the attitude higher

No comments:

Post a Comment